Monday, February 20, 2006

boredom

I am stuck with inexplainable boredom today. I feel listless and don't seem to be interested in anything at all. After some mind-boggling internet surfing, I don't know what to do again.

I read the book about Mrs Fields founder - Debbi Fields for awhile, imagining myself being in her shoes and watched Rick Bayless cooking show at 1p.m. I go back to my internet surfing while munching the egg-avo sandwich. What a boring day!!! And cold too! Maybe I should bake something, i tell myself. But what? I am so bored! I need some help...I shall go and get my pocky now.

5.00p.m.....
After one packet of pocky, I feel so much better. I can't stress enough on the crucial role of chocolate on a depressed day like today.... I don't even have mood to cook dinner tonight!

9.00p.m.....
Of course I cooked dinner... but only simple dishes like brinjals, cabbages and frozen dumplings. The brinjal dish was too sweet, while the cabbage was too bland. The frozen dumplings on the other hand, tasted best with little help from cayenne pepper sauce....

This is defintely not my day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails