Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sushi for One


I had a sushi dinner on Wednesday night when OCT had to rush for some work. I suddenly like the idea of eating dinner alone. I can cook whatever I want, or just eat a bar of kitkat for dinner!

But Wednesday night, I opted for sushi, and while I was at it, I decided to add my favorite pork floss to it. It may not be everybody's cup of tea and certainly was not how the authentic sushi should be made. But I was in my creativity mode. So here's my pork floss sushi. I think it tastes pretty good, if you like pork floss. :) I wonder what unconventional ingredient can I add to my sushi next time...

2 comments:

bp said...

What a neat idea to use pork floss as the wrap! Maybe my boys, esp Jon who won't pass up anything with bahoo, will eat some homemade sushi after all! ;p

Mandy said...

haha, while I was at Jon's age, I haven't even heard of sushi!But I will definitely eat anything with pork floss on it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails