Saturday, December 31, 2005

To blog or not to blog

I was talking with st about this topic the other day. To blog or not to blog? Or rather what to be included in the blog, in case the blog is read by the unintended readers. This is the dilemma. Blogging is fun, and is certainly a good way to vein your frustration, record your thought, even for daily trivial things. But things can get complicated when the content involves people that may read the blog.

I am just glad that I don't have all these concerns at the moment. Life is simple ver here, just me and my small world. Even Chintong doesn't seem to bother with what I blogged.

To blog or not to blog? I think it boils down to a decision one has to make after weighing the risk involved....I decided to blog anyway, and I don't care what people think after reading my blog. Afterall, that's my life. (Well, to be honest I think i still care a lot of what people think of me). How contradicting! That's me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to tell my friends and husband about my blog. I'm not sure why, but I wanted it to be a place for me....
Now they all know and I don't know that they care :) My husband doesn't read my blog and my friends occasionally do, but since they get to see the stuff I bake for their own eyes, reading about it probably isn't as exciting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails