Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I am back!

We are back after spending a week in Walt Disney World! The experience for a huge Mickey fan is beyond words. Everything in Walt Disney World didn't fail to amaze us. I came back inspired. Been to Disney was like a brainwash. It made me believe all dreams are possible, if I firmly believe in them. Some people said Disney World is for kids. I must beg to differ. It's really a place to show people with imagination and those who are young at heart that , with knowledge, imagination and optimism, dreams do come true.

I did some research before we went, so we went prepared, with full plan of where to go and what to eat in mind. (ok, I am obsessed with research and knowing everything about the place I am going to visit) The effort really paid off. OCT and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience! Because we were on the dining plan, we had the freedom to choose whatever restaurants that strike our fancy. As a result, we sampled German, Italian and African fare. And all of them exceed our expectation! We also had 2 character meals, where Mickey and his friends, and Pooh & friends dropped by our tables to interact with us!



Check out the food!


There were more than these, which we forgot to take the pictures before we digged in. After all the walking, all we thought of was to stuff all the yummy food into our mouths!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Fun, food, and your favourite Disney friends... that must have been quite a celebration for you and OCT =)

Did you enjoy the rides?

Related Posts with Thumbnails