Monday, March 20, 2006

I am back...

Some shots taken during our last trip:


Yeah, we spent a wonderful time at the Lake of the Ozarks over the past weekend. We stayed in an apartment, facing the lake which I can only dream I owned. Check out the view from the apartment balcony


Guess what! The main draw to the place is not nature, but the outlet shopping!

There're Calvin Klein, Polo Ralph Lauren, Coach, Tommy Hilfinger and 100+ other stores to satisfy the need of shopaholic of every age. OCT got himself 2 pair of cK jeans, while I bought some Tees from Aeropostale.

On the second night, we went to the Fishermen restaurant for dinner. A friendly, family run business that served generous portion of fresh seafood. I ordered a fish & chips while OCT had seabass. Absolutely yummy and filling.


On Saturday afternoon, we went for a 2-hour hike in Lake of the Ozarks State Park. What a good way to burn off some calories before a full meal at night.
OCT reading a map of the trail, which I have absolutely no idea whatsover he said. Bottom line is, he and our friends guided us to whenever we were supposed to go.

For some reason, I can't upload more photos onto this entry to show you the view from the Overlook. But trust me, you didn't miss much, as during this time of the year, the trees were all bald..... Quite a dreadful scene indeed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails