Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Dear family and friends,

happy 2008!


Just want to wish you a blessed and happy new year on my last post in 2007! Thank you for your visits and support for the past year, I greatly appreciate all the kind comments and heart-warming encouragement.

2007 has been a great year. We are now looking forward to 2008, excited with prospects of moving to Atlanta and the opportunities/challenges that lie ahead.

chocolate santas

"opps, seems like we are late! Hope you have had a great Christmas!"

I hope that 2008 is a smashing good year for everyone!

I promise there will be more delicious recipes coming on this blog next year.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I hope that you had a wonderful New Year's, and I'm looking forward to what will come in 2008!

tigerfish said...

Happy New Year!
Hope your move is smooth.

Related Posts with Thumbnails